- The biggest advantage by far of having a credit card is that you need not carry cash. As long as you have a high enough credit amount and the means to pay the card off at the end of the month, you can easily buy pretty much anything you want using it and if you find you need some fruit from the local street vendor, you can even pull out a little from the cash machine using it.
- The second advantage provided by a credit card is safety. If your wallet is stolen or lost, you don’t not have to worry about losing the cash in there (which is not only a pain to claim back but also you’re not guaranteed to get it back either!) with a credit card you can just cancel the card straightaway and no one can use it. If they did use it really really quickly, it can always be traced back to the source and you stand a much better chance of getting your money back.
- Using your card responsibly and often can help increase your credit rating. Having a positive credit rating can help you to apply for low APR credit cards and mortgages and loans. You just have to maintain your credit card account properly and you will never face the problem of low credit score in your life, hampering you from getting future credit like on a new car purchase!
- As a result of a better credit score, you will also get more credit to play with. So although you may start off with a low amount to play with, the more you spend and pay off on time, the more likely they will review your credit limit favorably.
- Fifthly, the credit card offers all the advantages of bank account or debit card without any of its associated disadvantageous. It’s also extremely easy to apply for a credit card, with great deals flying bout, you can have money to use in an emergency that can act as a wage advance using your paycheck to pay off the card at the end of the month. You can even go beyond the limit provided but be prepared to pay the penalties and the charges
- A great advantage is the fact you can use a credit card online. Nowadays there are many items you can buy online cheaper than going to the store. Rather than sending a check or making use on cash delivery methods, (which to be honest not many companies will accept) you can pay using your credit card and enjoy valuable goods and services through the Internet without any difficulty.
Get started comparing all credit cards now!
- USA TODAY: Lenders Decrease Credit Card Limits
- What are the ideal business credit cards for fair credit?
- Hard Inquiry
- Hanscom Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Secured Credit Card
- What are the advantages of having a business credit card?
- American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. American Express Green Card