While MasterCard is a trusted name on the credit card scene, as of late, the MasterCard logo has been more associated with bad credit credit cards than with cards for those with excellent credit. The Adirondack Trust Company keeps that going with their Adirondack Trust Company MasterCard from Barclays Bank Delaware.
Try the credit card chaser tool on this page and compare credit cards online right now!
While Adirondack Trust offers three credit cards, they only offer one MasterCard. This is a classic card with no bells and whistles and it is for people of various credit levels. Only people with severely poor credit will be unable to qualify.
Adirondack Trust Company MasterCard Details
The truth is that there aren’t many details available for this card. You cannot apply for it online and you cannot apply at all if you aren’t a member of the Adirondack Trust Company.
All the company offers is some general information about their cards. For example, if you are a member of the bank and you want more information about their credit cards, then you should call 518.584.5844.
Other information provided is that there is no annual fee for the MasterCard for the first year. However, the bank does not say what the annual fee might be after the first year.
Adirondack Trust Company MasterCard also offers fixed interest rates for their card. They claim that their interest rates are competitive, but they don’t say what those rates actually might be.
Adirondack Trust Company MasterCard Benefits
Although the company is light on the details about this card, it is still clear that it has its benefits. These benefits include:
- No annual fee for one year
- Credit option for people with bad credit
- Fixed APR instead of variable
- 1% of all interest charged to your card will equate to an equal amount in donations to a local charity of your choice
- Choose to pay your payment automatically from your checking or savings account
Adirondack Trust Company MasterCard Bottom Line
The bottom line is that there isn’t enough information about the card to determine whether it might be a valuable card to consider.
Having an option for those with bad credit is great, but the good news is that there are other banks with options as well!
Compare credit cards right now by using the free credit card chaser tool found on this page!
- Adirondack Trust Company MasterCard Gold Card
- Adirondack Trust Company Visa Gold Card
- Adirondack Trust Company Visa Classic Card
- Adirondack Trust Company MasterCard
- Urban Trust Bank Insight MasterCard Prepaid Card
- California Bank and Trust MasterCard
- Hills Bank and Trust Company Visa Classic Credit Card