If you are looking for information on the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) Platinum Plus Business card from Bank of America, you have come to the right place. This is a MasterCard opportunity that is open to members of the AOPA.
Try the free credit card chaser tool on this page and compare credit cards right now!
The AOPA Platinum Plus Business MasterCard offer is only for members of the AOPA. In addition, this is a business credit card and not intended for personal use. You will have to supply your business information, as well as your federal tax ID number in order to apply.
AOPA Platinum Plus Business Card Overview
This credit card is a WorldPoints credit card. What this means is that it is a rewards credit card and you can accumulate points to be used on merchandise, gift cards, sports memorable, and more.
There is nothing very special about the rewards program associated with this card. You can earn one point for each $1 you spend, but there is no opportunity to earn extra points by spending money at specific places or on specific items.
In addition to being a rewards card, after yours first qualifying purchase on your MasterCard, you will receive a mini Maglite and a Swiss Army Knife in the mail.
Bank of America is currently offering a 0% introductory APR for the first 9 months you have this card. After that, the APR will be defined by your credit score, or in this case, your Dun and Bradstreet score.
AOPA Platinum Plus Business Card Terms
The terms for this card are pretty straightforward and include:
- 11.24% to 21.24% variable APR for new purchase and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period for new purchases
- 4% or $10 cash advance and balance transfer fees, whichever is greater
- No penalty APR
- Use rewards points for thousands of items starting with 2500 points
AOPA Platinum Plus Business Card Bottom Line
While this is a good card with low starting interest rates, it isn’t for everyone. Not only is it not a bad credit credit card, it is a card only available to members of the AOPA.
Find and compare credit cards by using the free credit card chaser tool found on this page!
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA World MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Eglin Federal Credit Union Platinum MasterCard with ScoreCard Rewards Credit Card
- Firstmark Credit Union Share Secured MasterCard Credit Card
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard – from Bank of America
- GTE Federal Credit Union Visa Business Platinum Partner Credit Card
- FirstMerit Bank MasterCard Premier Platinum Credit Card