The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards from Bank of America is a small business credit card. While you don’t have to be an AOPA member to apply for this card, it is an affinity card, which means a donation is made to the AOPA each time you make a purchase.
Use the free credit card chaser tool on this page to compare credit cards right now!
Affinity cards are an excellent way for someone to show their support for a cause, school, business, or organization. If you aren’t a fan of AOPA, then this may not be the right card for you. There are dozens of affinity cards that may support something that you love!
AOPA Business MasterCard Overview
The WorldPoints program from MasterCard is excellent. This program allows you to take the points that you earn and virtually use them for whatever you want. You can redeem rewards with as few as 2,500 points.
The rewards program is simple. You will earn one point for each $1 you spend using your card. There are no caps on the points and they expire after five years of accumulation. When you want to redeem your points, you simply visit the WorldPoints rewards website.
The AOPA card allows you to provide as many employee cards, as you need to your employees at no additional cost. What’s more, you can set credit limits on each individual’s card based on the needs of the employee. You can see how each card is being used online.
AOPA Business MasterCard Terms
Like most business credit cards, the AOPA will look at your Dunn and Bradstreet credit scoring to determine your credit worthiness. You cannot have any late payments or judgments on your report in order to qualify.
Here are the other things you will need to know:
- Annual APR of 11.24% to 21.24% variable
- 24.24% variable APR on cash advances
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR for 9 billing cycles
- Transaction fees of at least 5% or $5 apply to all cash advances, balance transfers and ATM use
AOPA Business MasterCard Bottom Line
As this card is for businesses only, not everyone will qualify. This isn’t a bad card for businesses, although they could provide a faster way to earn rewards.
Compare credit cards right now by using the free credit card chaser tool found on this page!
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA World MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA Platinum Plus Business Card from Bank of America
- Arizona State University Alumni Association WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard – from Bank of America
- Henderson State University Credit Card
- NFIB Platinum Plus for Business Credit Card
- American Physical Therapy Association Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards from Bank of America Review
- Stars and Stripes WorldPoints Credit Card