As an AOPA member, you understand the need for keeping down aviation fees and restrictions better than anyone else keeps. With that goal in mind the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association presents the AOPA World MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards from Bank of America.
Try the free credit card chaser tool found on this page and compare credit cards today!
The AOPA World MasterCard is a rewards card that allows you to earn points while using your card. In addition, this affinity card pays the AOPA with every transaction you make, which helps reduce your out of pocket fees and supports their ability to prevent new restrictions on pilots.
AOPA World MasterCard Overview
This rewards card allows you to earn one point for every $1 you spend anywhere. Your points can be used to get merchandise, gas cards, gift cards and more. In addition, if you make purchases at participating merchants, you can earn two points for each $1 you spend.
The AOPA World MasterCard also offers 24/7 customer service, emergency cash, emergency card replacement and fraud protection with zero liability for fraudulent charges. There is no annual fee for this card.
When you make your first qualifying purchase with the AOPA World MasterCard, you will receive a gift courtesy of the AOPA. The gift in this case is a Maglite and a Swiss Army Knife.
AOPA World MasterCard Terms
The AOPA World MasterCard is not a bad credit credit card. As credit cards go, they have very reasonable terms, including 0% APR for 12 billing cycles.
The other terms include:
- 12.99% APR to 20.99% APR variable for purchase and balance transfers
- 24.99% APR for cash advances
- No penalty APR
- 25-day grace period
- No annual fee
- $10 or 4% fees, whichever is greater, for balance transfers, wire transfers and cash advances
- Flexible rewards collection program
AOPA World MasterCard Bottom Line
This is an excellent credit card with low interest rates. It supports the AOPA, although you do have to be a member in order to qualify for this card. In addition, this isn’t one of those credit cards that can be used for business, so if you are a pilot who runs a business, you might want to consider an AOPA business card instead.
Compare credit cards right now by using the free credit card chaser tool found on this page!
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA Platinum Plus Business Card from Bank of America
- First Hawaiian Bank World MasterCard Credit Card
- CitiBusiness® World MasterCard®
- Capital One, National Association World MasterCard Credit Card
- Free Spirit World MasterCard Credit Card
- Bank of America World MasterCard Card with WorldPoints Rewards and PayPass