If you are looking for low interest credit cards, then the Alabama Telco Credit Union Visa Platinum Best Rate credit card may be the perfect choice for you! This card offer low starting interest rates as well as a great promotional rate that you may want to look into for yourself.
Compare credit cards online by using the free credit card chaser tool found on this page!
You do not have to be an Alabama Telco Credit Union member in order to qualify for any of their credit cards. However, you should be aware that they don’t offer an online application; you will have to print out an application and then mail it in to the Credit Union. This also means that you will not get an instant response for your credit card either.
Overview of the Alabama Telco Visa Platinum Best Rate Card
This card, like all of the platinum credit cards offered by ATCU, has an introductory rate of 4.99%. This rate is good for six months and applies to purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers. After the six months are up, your rate will convert to whatever rate you are given based on your credit score.
This card is not a bad credit credit card. In fact, it is only for people with great to exceptional credit. If you have a couple of bumps on your credit, they need to be at least five years old in order for you to qualify for this card.
This is not a rewards credit card; it is a classic credit card with low interest rates.
Terms of the Alabama Telco Visa Platinum Best Rate Card
The terms for this card include:
- 9.9% to 15.9% fixed APR for balance transfers, purchases, and cash advances
- 22% penalty APR – reverts back to your standard APR after 6 payments in a row
- No minimum interest rate
- No annual fee
- No transaction fees of any kind
- $10 to $25 late payment fee – depends upon your credit card balance
Verdict on the Alabama Telco Platinum Best Rate Card
This could prove to be an excellent card, but it isn’t for everyone. With low starting interest rates and no hidden fees, this may be a great card for someone who wants to transfer balances from other credit cards. According to the Federal Reserve, this can be an excellent choice for paying off credit card debt.
Use the free credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards online right now!
- Alabama Telco Credit Union Visa Platinum Cashback Credit Card
- Alabama Telco Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union Visa Gold Credit Card
- Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union Visa Classic Secured Credit Card
- Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card
- Alabama Central Credit Union Platinum VISA Card
- Alabama Central Credit Union MasterCard