The Alaska Airlines Visa Business Credit Card is a Bank of America credit card that falls into the airline credit card and travel credit card category. A 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 billing cycles, 20,000 bonus miles with the first purchase made with the card, and 1 mile earned for every dollar spent using the card are just a few of the benefits of the Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card. Read this full Alaska Airlines Credit Card review to decide if this is the best credit card for your needs and then either submit a secure Alaska Airlines Credit Card application or try out our free credit card finder today!
Similar Airlines Credit Cards
Alaska Airlines Business Credit Card Benefits
Here are some of the notable benefits of the Alaska Airlines Bank of America Business Credit Card:
- 0% intro APR on purchases for the first 9 billing cycles (then 13.24% variable APR after)
- 20,000 bonus miles with the first purchase
- 1 mile earned for every dollar spent using the card
- Triple miles for Alaska and Horizon airline ticket purchases
- Annual $99 Companion Ticket
- Points can be redeemed for flights on 11 different airlines that reach 700 different destinations
The Alaska Airlines Business Credit Card annual fee is determined one of two different ways. With the Company Level Earning Plan the annual fee is $50 for the company and then $25 for each card and with the Individual Level Earning Plan the annual fee is $75 for each card and $0 charged to the company.
Alaska Airlines Business Card APR
The APR for the Alaska Airlines credit card differs depending on the type of transaction. Here are the various APR’s:
- Variable purchase APR of 13.24%
- Variable cash advance and convenience check APR of 24.24%
- Variable penalty APR of 27.24%
All of the Alaska Airlines Business Credit Card APR’s are variable rate and can be calculated by adding the following interest rate margins to the current Prime Rate: 9.99% for Purchases and Non-Check Balance Transfers; 20.99% for Cash Advances and Convenience Checks; and up to 27.24% for Penalty APR’s (maximum 29.99%).
Alaska Airlines Business Credit Card Rates & Fees
Here are some of the various rates and fees associated with the Alaska Airlines Visa Business Credit Card:
- 20 day grace period for purchases
- $1 minimum finance charge for purchases
- Cash advance fee of 4% of each advance (including the credit card convenience checks) and 3% for overdraft protection cash advances ($10 minimum fee is levied on each type of cash advance)
- Balance transfer fee of 3% of the total balance transfer subject to a $10 minimum balance transfer fee
Be sure to check the most recent terms, conditions, rates, and fees directly with Bank of America before applying.
Should You Apply for the Alaska Airlines Credit Card?
Is the Alaska Airlines Bank of America Visa Business Credit Card right for you? Do your research with our free credit card finder and decide for yourself what the best credit card is!