Use the credit card chaser to compare credit cards right now!
Albina Community Bank offers personal and business banking services. Some of these services include:
- Deposit accounts
- Personal credit
- Small business banking services
- Commercial business banking services
Albina Community Bank also offers a full online banking service.
Albina Community Bank Personal Credit Options
The types of personal credit that the Albina Community Bank offers are varied. Some of these options include:
- Personal loans
- Home equity loans
- Home equity lines of credit
- Albina Loop Visa credit card
Benefits of the Albina Loop Visa Credit Card
The Albina Loop Visa credit card is a special type of rewards credit card in that it does not offer a reward to the cardholder, but to the card holder’s favorite charity or cause. Formerly known as Scholastic Plastic, the Albina Loop Visa has contributed approximately $100,000 to local non-profit organizations in the Portland area since 2002.
This specialty reward credit card was created specifically by the Albina Community Bank as a way to give back to the community. The cardholder is not charged when a certain percentage of the amount they spend is given to specific causes.
The cardholder has the option of choosing their favorite cause or have the money donated to an organization chosen by the Albina Community Bank. The Albina Community Bank divides the non-profit organizations they choose into five categories. These categories are:
- The arts
- Health and social services
- The environment
- Economic development
The Albina Community Bank chooses different non-profit organizations for these categories every year.
For the 2011-2012 year, the organizations for the arts are the Blue Sky Gallery and Portland Taiko.
For education, the Friends of Zenger Farm and Portland Community Media will benefit.
The Community Energy Project and Sisters of the road are the health and social services organizations.
For the environment, the Xerces Society and Friends of Trees are the chosen non-profits.
Proud Ground and the Bradley Angle House are the economic development choices.
Compare credit cards like the Albina Loop Visa with the credit card chaser now!
- SELCO Community Credit Union Visa Home Equity Credit Card
- Community First Bank Credit Card
- Utilities Employees Credit Union Home Equity Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union Visa Equity Credit Card
- Alliance Bank of Arizona Business Credit Card
- S&T Bank Visa Rewards Credit Card
- TrustCo Bank Maximum Rewards Platinum Edition Visa