The Amazon Platinum Visa Credit Card is a rewards credit card issued by the Chase Credit Card Company. The Amazon Visa Credit Card offers a $30 credit on your first Amazon Credit Card statement when you make your first purchase with the card, rewards points for purchases made at Amazon.com (and everywhere else that Visa credit cards are accepted), and no annual fee. Should you apply for the Amazon Credit Card? Read through the Amazon Credit Card reviews on this page and then be sure that no matter what credit card you apply for you first do your homework and compare the features of many different cash back credit cards. Try out our free tool for comparing credit cards today!
Amazon.com Credit Card Rewards Program
Here are some of the details of the Amazon Visa Credit Card rewards program:
- $30 statement credit after your first purchase with the card
- Use the card right away as soon as you are approved
- Earn 3 rewards points for every $1 spent at Amazon
- Earn 2 rewards points for every $1 spent at restaurants, gas stations, and drug stores
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent at everywhere else not mentioned above
- No annual fee
- Redeem Amazon Credit Card rewards starting at just 2,500 points
Refer to the official terms and conditions of the Amazon Visa Credit Card offer for additional details.
Apply for the Chase Amazon Visa Credit Card Online
The Amazon Chase Visa Credit Card offers an online application that can be initiated directly from the Amazon.com shopping cart. The Amazon Credit Card offers a very strong cash back rewards program that is similar in nature to the Discover More Card, the Chase Sapphire Card, and the Costco American Express True Earnings Card. Is the Amazon Credit Card the best credit card offer for you? Read some of the Amazon.com Credit Card reviews below and then try out our free tool for comparing credit cards today!