The American Association of Grant Professionals, now known as the Grant Professionals Association, is an organization that helps and supports professionals who write grants. It offers a way to support the organization by making a Visa credit card available to its members. The credit card offers benefits to both the members who own the card and the Grant Professionals Association itself.
Check out the credit card chaser on this page to compare credit cards online.
Grant Professionals Visa Platinum Terms
The Visa Platinum Rewards credit card for the American Association of Grant Professionals has an introductory APR of 0% as well as a balance transfer introductory APR of 0%. After the initial period, the APR for balance transfers is 11.99% and for revolving balances, it is 11.99%. The APR for cash advances is always 15.99%.
The credit card comes with fees for balance transfers and cash advances of 3%, with a minimum of $10. There is a 2% foreign transaction fee and a grace period of 21 days.
The rewards credit card pays rewards of 1% of total purchases. It also has warranty extension and protection against fraud.
Grant Professionals Visa Benefits
The Visa credit card has a number of benefits, with one being that it has no annual fee for its members.
As a rewards credit card, you earn reward points for every dollar that you spend. You can use these points for a variety of purposes. You can earn free airplane tickets, merchandise at participating merchants, receive cash back, and more.
There are other benefits as well such as insurance for travel accidents and auto rental, 100% protection against fraud, and emergency customer service that is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
One of the benefits of using the Visa credit card is that it donates $50, when you make your first purchase, to the American Association of Grant Professionals. It is an easy way to help support the organization.
To compare credit cards online all you need to do is use the credit card chaser on this page.
- American Boating Association Platinum Plus Visa Card with World Points Rewards
- American Quarter Horse Association Credit Cards – from Bank of America Review
- American Appendix Horse Association Visa Platinum Rewards Card
- American Diabetes Association Rewards American Express Card from Bank of America
- American Paint Horse Association Credit Card Review
- American Land, Recreation & Cultural Organization Visa Platinum Rewards Card
- American Physical Therapy Association Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards from Bank of America Review