If you are a member of the American Bar Association and are looking for a credit card for your business, you may want to look into the American Bar Association Business MasterCard with Worldpoints Rewards by Bank of America. This article will review this credit card as well as provide a bit more information about the American Bar Association.
Use the credit card chaser tool on this page to look at online credit cards.
American Bar Association Information
The American Bar Association has been around since 1878 and it has since become the largest professional association not only in the United States but also in the world. The American Bar Association provides a number of services.
Services include programs to assist judges and lawyers, law information, continuing education in regards to the legal community, and law school accreditation. Membership is open to not only lawyers, but also associates, law students, and student associates.
Other benefits of membership include resources, practice management, professional development, and travel services.
For more information about the American Bar Association visit http://www.americanbar.org.
American Bar Association Business MasterCard Features
One way to support the American Bar Association is to use the American Bar Association Business MasterCard with Worldpoints Rewards. With every purchase you make, you are giving back to the association.
This business credit card also earns bonus rewards points so you also can benefit yourself by redeeming these points for something for you, whether it relates to travel, cash, or merchandise of some kind.
If you want employees to have access to a credit card, this business credit card is a good one because you can set certain spending limits for each employee so they don’t abuse the credit card.
The interest rate on purchases varies from a 0% introductory rate to an APR of between 11.24 to 21.24%, depending on how good or bad your credit score is. The APR is 24.24% on convenience checks and cash advances. The credit card does not cost anything as far as an annual fee is
To compare credit cards, you can use the credit card chaser right now.
- American Physical Therapy Association Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards from Bank of America Review
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard – from Bank of America
- American Medical Student Association Platinum Plus MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards Review
- American Academy of Family Physicians Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Professional Sports Wives Association Credit Card
- Marine Corps Association Credit Card
- Georgetown University Alumni Association Credit Card