This review is for the American Eagle Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Along with the regular Visa Platinum card, American Eagle Federal Credit Union (AEFCU) offers two different options with credit cards. Both come with all the traditional benefits of Visa cards, including fraud protection, acceptance at more than one million locations throughout the world, and complete online access.
Are you trying to compare credit cards? Start with our credit card chaser!
While the AEFCU Visa Platinum offers a low annual percentage rate and no annual fee, the Platinum Rewards card offers similar benefits with the potential to earn reward points that can be redeemed for things like:
- Gift cards
- Cash back
- Airline travel and vacation packages
American Eagle FCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card Details
The AEFCU Visa Platinum Rewards card offers a special 8-month introductory APR that is at 4.99%. This rate is valid on purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
Like the regular Visa Platinum, the Platinum Rewards card has no minimum finance charge, charges 2.5% of the total balance or $25 (whichever is less) as the minimum payment, and offers a grace period of 25 days.
American Eagle FCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card Benefits
When you open an AEFCU Visa Platinum Rewards Card, you are automatically enrolled in a program known as CURewards. This program allows you to receive a point for each dollar you spend with the card. You can build points for a total of three years, and then turn those points into an award of your choice.
In addition, new cardholders earn 1,000 free bonus points upon activation of a new credit card account.
Other benefits of the Visa Platinum Rewards card include:
- 24-hour customer service support
- Free auto rental insurance and travel accident insurance coverage
- Online account access
- Electronic statement delivery
In fact, you can access two years worth of statements online, and can set up automatic payment through an AEFCU checking account or through any other bank as well.
American Eagle FCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card Bottom Line
With a low introductory rate, no annual fee, and a 1:1 rewards program, the AEFCU Visa Platinum Rewards card can help you save money while earning great rewards.
Use the credit card chaser now to compare credit cards from banks and credit unions all over the country!
- American Eagle Federal Credit Union Visa Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card Review
- American Eagle Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards
- GE Money Bank AEO Inc Visa Credit Card
- Giant Eagle Fuelperks! Credit Card
- American Airlines Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Review of Visa Signature Citi Gold AAdvantage Card