Read this American Express Business ExtrAA Corporate Card review to decide if this is the best credit card for you.
In recent years, American Express has been building partnerships with other organizations to offer their credit card. American Airlines is one of their most popular partners and there are several options available for both consumers and business cardholders.
The American Express Business ExtrAA Corporate credit card was developed to help companies control employee spending, limiting liability. There is a suite of management tools that helps automate processes and itemize expenses, with no additional system requirements for integration into existing systems. Payment and billing options are designed to work with the client’s needs. The Business ExtrAA program also offers three ways to save when using the card.
American Express ExtrAA Corporate Card Savings
- Part of the American Express Savings at Work program, there are discounts up to 5% available from other partners in categories such as travel, dining and business services. Rebates are earned by using the card at these businesses.
- Points are earned on each dollar spent for purchases. The points are available at a company level to be redeemed for American Airlines travel awards. Domestic and International flights are eligible. Upgrades and Admirals Club memberships are also available through this program.
- Companies can earn up to 4% cash rebates on American Airlines flights when tickets are purchased with the American Express ExtrAA Corporate card.
American Express Business ExtrAA Billing Options
Card members can choose from 10 different billing cycles. This allows them to coordinate with payroll or reimbursement periods that are specific to their organization. Each statement contains a full accounting of expenses incurred during the billing cycle. There are also two payment options available. The individual payment enables members to submit their own expense report for reimbursement. The company payment option allows the business to submit payment directly to American Express, streamlining the process. Central billing and telecommunications solutions complement the individual billing options.
American Express ExtrAA Corporate Card Comparisons
American Airlines has many different corporate cards available, from American Express and MasterCard to Visa and Discover. The rates are comparable or lower than those from this card, but contain more fees. However, the American Express suite of management tools and wide variety of payment and billing options make tracking and managing expenses easier for businesses.
This is especially important for larger corporations with many different cardholders. American Express is not the elite card it used to be, but it puts an emphasis on quality customer service. This is a significant benefit in its own right.
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.
- American Express Business ExtrAA Corporate Platinum Card
- American Express Corporate Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
- American Express Business Green Rewards Card
- American Express Business Platinum Card
- Citi AAdvantage American Express