The American Express Business Green Rewards card is a step below the American Express Business Gold Rewards Card, but still offers businesses several benefits. Should you submit an American Express Business Green Rewards credit card application online?
Read through this review of the American Express Green Rewards credit card offer and then compare many different business credit cards and other American Express credit cards to find the very best credit card for you!
American Express Business Green Rewards Program
The AmEx Business Green Card Membership Rewards benefits include:
- 0% interest on all purchases if the balance is paid at the end of the billing cycle.
- Limits can be set on employee cards to control spending and reduce liability.
- Unlimited points can be earned for use with the Membership Rewards program for products and services.
- Points do not expire as long as this and all other American Express accounts held by the same cardholder remain up to date and in good standing.
- Up to 500,000 points can be purchased per calendar year.
- 90-day purchase protection is available against theft or damage of purchases for up to $1000 per incident
American Express Business Green Rewards Credit Card Benefits
There are many benefits that automatically come with an American Express business card. They include:
- 24/7 customer service with a live person.
- Account Alerts allow account holders to track employee expenses.
- Payment reminders that are based on the payment plan selected for the account.
- Online statements can be viewed in a variety of ways including by employee or type of expense.
- Statement information can be downloaded into popular accounting packages.
- Year-end summary for all cards attached to the primary account.
- The ability to authorize a third party to manage account.
- Emergency replacement cards.
- Dispute resolution with merchants and vendors.
- Legal referrals.
- Travel insurance that covers emergency care and transportation.
American Express Business Green Credit Card Advantages
For business owners who clear the balance each month, this card can provide many perks. This includes using rewards points to purchase employee or client gifts from over 500 program partners. Businesses that require their employees to travel frequently will also benefit from this type of rewards cards, as points can be used on 11 different airlines and with several more hotel chains located worldwide.
Points can be transferred from one account to another as long as they are in good standing. This is a basic American Express card for businesses. The management tools and membership program make the $95 annual fee and cost for employee cards worth it in most cases. However, if the business does not pay the balance each billing cycle, the associated fees will quickly make this card too expensive for most.
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.