The American Express SimplyCash Business Card is offered from American Express.
You can apply for this card online. You should compare rates with other credit card companies if you are shopping around for a credit card. You should also see if the credit card companies offer a way for you to manage your account online.
It is always best to thoroughly terms and conditions before signing up for a credit card. Read through this American Express SimplyCash Business Card review and then be sure to do an online credit card comparison today!
SimplyCash Business Credit Card Features
- Limited Time Offer: You can get a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 on qualifying purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must be approved by April 28, 2014
- With no annual membership fee, it’s a smart choice for your business.
- 5% at U.S. office supply stores & on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 3% on the category of your choice
- 1% on other purchases
- 5% and 3% apply to purchases up to $25,000 per rebate year then 1% thereafter. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- Terms and limitations apply
SimplyCash Business Card Annual Percentage Rate
- 0.0% APR for the first 9 months.
- After the first 9 months, your APR will be between 12.24% and 19.24%* Variable.
American Express SimplyCash Fees
- There is no annual membership fee. There is no fee for additional cards.
- Cash advance fee can be either $5 dollars or 3% of the amount of the cash advance.
- Foreign transaction fee is 2.7% of each transaction after the conversion over to US dollars.
- Late payment fee is $19 dollars.
- If you go over your credit limit, your fee will be $35 dollars.
- If your payment is returned, then you will have to pay a fee of $38 dollars.
SimplyCash Online Application
The American Express SimplyCash Business Card allows you to apply online and get additional cards for other people and you can set their spending limits.
You should compare annual percentage rates with other credit card companies before you decide to get an American Express SimplyCash Business Card. This card offers good cash back rewards, but the annual percentage rates are relatively high after the initial introductory period.
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.