American Express is an international credit card issuer. American Express is also commonly referred to as AmEx. While it is one of the most popular credit card issuers, it is different from companies like MasterCard and Discover because it does issue its own credit cards to consumers.
Click for the full glossary of credit card terms.
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.
- Zync from American Express
- American Express Premier Rewards Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Plum Card from American Express
- Sick of Airline Baggage Fees? Delta & American Express Have a Solution
- American Express Announces Acquisition of Revolution Money for $300M
- Hilton HHonors Platinum Credit Card from American Express