All members of the American Taekwondo Association are able to apply for the American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum credit card. This line of personal credit cards is for consumers with great credit ratings. Although the interest rate is considered to be high, this card also comes with a generous credit line, which is set at a maximum of $25,000.
Get the latest information on online credit cards at credit card chaser!
An online application can be submitted for the American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum credit card. Although there are also business credit cards that can be obtained with similar credit scores, the American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum card has minimal over the limit and late fees.
American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum Rates
New American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum cardholders pay 0% APR for six months. A variable interest rate of 12.99% to 23.99% is set after the cardholder’s credit history is analyzed again. If any charges are made that go over the credit limit, customers are charged a $35 fee.
There is no annual maintenance fee associated with the American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum credit card. Cardholders have the option of taking out cash advances, but they will pay a total of 4% or $10 for each transaction.
American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum Benefits
Most personal credit cards are linked to rewards programs, and the American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum credit card is no different. Account holders can get cash rewards simply by using their credit cards to make everyday purchases. Although cardholders are not able to gain points, they can elect to get their card rewards on a monthly or a yearly basis.
American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum cardholders have the option of having their high interest credit card balances transferred without incurring any additional fees. This is a great bonus incentive for consumers that want to pay their credit card debts down over time. Overall, the American Taekwondo Association Visa Platinum credit card can make a great addition to your wallet if you are a responsible borrower.
Visit credit card chaser to compare credit cards right now!
- American Taekwondo Association Cash Rewards Visa Platinum Card
- American Medical Student Association Platinum Plus MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards Review
- American Physical Therapy Association Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards from Bank of America Review
- American Bar Association Business MasterCard with Worldpoints Rewards by Bank of America
- American Paint Horse Association Credit Card Review
- American Boating Association Platinum Plus Visa Card with World Points Rewards
- INTRUST Bank, N. A. American Angus Association Credit Card