It’s time to announce the winners of the 2009 Credit Card Chaser Love/Hate Credit Cards Contest! First of all I just want to thank everyone that participated as there was a lot of awesome entries and I think that the contest was a lot of fun. I have to say that it truly is a tough choice to only pick two winners as there were quite a few top notch entries on both the blog post side and the comment side.
That being said, there were 2 standouts that I think really got into the spirit of the contest and did a phenomenal job. Here are the two winners for this years contest:
Blog Post Winner of the $500 American Express Gift Card: Financial Samurai
Comment Winner of the $100 American Express Gift Card: Peter
I love the post by Financial Samurai because it was a very creative approach to tackling the issue of managing credit responsibly and I love the comment by Peter because he discusses all of the key things to love and hate about his credit card while also highlighting the financial responsibility issue (which I am big on) in a very direct and attention getting way.
Congratulations to both Financial Samurai and Peter (look for an email from me shortly so I can get the address you want your American Express Gift Card shipped to). Thank you to everyone that participated in this years Love/Hate Credit Cards Contest and look for more contests to come in the future!
- Win $500 in the 2009 Credit Card Chaser Love/Hate Credit Cards Contest
- American DreamCard Platinum MasterCard
- I Love New York Rewards Credit Card
- American Express Business Gift Card
- American Express Gift Card
- Dave Ramsey & Credit Cards: I Love Ya Dave but You are Dead Wrong
- Dave Ramsey on Debt Negotiation & Debt Settlement – Wrong Again?