If you live in Arizona State, then you might want to consider the Arizona State Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card. This is a card with interest rates applicable to both people with bumpy credit and with perfect credit, provided there are no problems on your credit report for the past three years. This, however, is not a bad credit credit card!
Compare credit cards online with the free credit card chaser tool at the top of the page!
This credit card is also not a rewards credit card. It is similar to a classic credit card; however, the interest rates are much lower. For those of you who qualify for the lower interest rates, this should negate the fact that it isn’t a rewards card because of the savings. However, for those of you who only qualify for the higher interest rates, you may want to consider another credit card option.
Arizona State Credit Union Visa Platinum Card Terms
The terms for this card are very similar to those found at other credit unions. What’s more, they comply with the credit card rules from the Federal Reserve.
The terms for this card include:
- 3.9% introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers for six months
- 9.99% to 18% APR after introductory period ends – this rate is variable based on the Prime Rate
- 18% penalty APR that ends after 6 on time payments
- $1 minimum finance charge
- No balance transfer fees
- 3% cash advance fee with a $5 minimum and a $50 maximum
- 1% foreign transaction fees
- $25 late payment or returned payment fee
- No annual fee
- Minimum credit limit of $2,500
Arizona State Credit Union Visa Platinum Card Benefits
The benefits for this card include:
- Low starting interest rate
- Extended warranty program on merchandise that contains a current warranty
- Monitor and manage account online
- Rental car insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Roadside assistance program
- Low fee structure
- Apply for the card online
Arizona State Credit Union Visa Verdict
This card isn’t for everyone. You cannot have bad credit nor can you have any recent problems on your credit. You also cannot have any bankruptcies or judgments on your credit report at any time in order to qualify. You will find that for a slightly higher starting interest rate (around 12%), there are a variety of rewards credit cards available to you as well.
Use the free credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards online today!
- Arizona Central Credit Union Visa Gold
- Arizona Central Credit Union Visa Classic
- Arizona Central Credit Union Visa Gold Business Credit Card
- Arizona Central Credit Union Visa Secured
- Michigan State University Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Arizona Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card
- Arizona State University Alumni Association WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard – from Bank of America