The ASIFA Hollywood is a non-profit organization in California that promotes animation as an art. If you are an ASIFA Hollywood member, then you may want to look at the ASIFA Hollywood Rewards Visa card to show your support!
Compare credit cards online by using the free credit card chaser tool found right here on this page!
Although the ASIFA Hollywood Rewards Visa is not an affinity card, it is still an excellent way to show your affiliation with the ASIFA. In order to apply, however, you do have to be a member of the ASIFA and you have to have good to excellent credit as well.
ASIFA Hollywood Rewards Visa Overview
The rewards program for the ASIFA is designed to either provide you with cash back or you can choose to earn points to redeem for merchandise, travel, or gift cards. You will earn one point for each $1 you spend or 1% cash back for each $1 that you spend.
The ASIF Hollywood Rewards card is not a business credit card nor is it a bad credit credit card. If you want a card for either of these situations, you will have to consider other alternatives.
ASIFA Hollywood Rewards Visa Terms
The terms of this card include:
- No annual fee
- 12.24% to 22.24% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers
- 0% introductory APR for six months for balance transfers
- 27.99% variable penalty APR, revoked when 6 consecutive payments are made
- 24.99% APR on balance transfers
- 4% or $5 transaction fees for cash advances, ATM use, balance transfers, and foreign transactions
ASIFA Hollywood Rewards Visa Benefits
There are some benefits to this card that you will want to consider. These include:
- Low starting interest rate
- Flexible rewards program
- 0% introductory APR for 6 months for balance transfers
- Ability to go back to normal APR if you miss a payment
- Low transaction fees compared to other credit card companies
ASIFA Hollywood Rewards Visa Bottom Line
Overall, this card offers some good benefits. The only two downsides are that this card is only for ASIFA members and the rewards program doesn’t offer any bonuses or ability to earn extra points. In addition, it isn’t right for people with bad credit or even less than perfect credit.
Using the credit card chaser tool on this page will allow you to compare credit cards online!
- ASIFA-Hollywood Rewards Visa Card
- Planet Hollywood Credit Card
- Arkansas Federal Credit Union Diamond Preferred Rewards Visa
- Firstmark Credit Union Platinum MasterCard Cashback Credit Card
- Alabama Telco Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA World MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Lockheed Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card