The ATX Winterguard credit card offer is a Visa credit card offering rewards. Read through this ATX Winterguard Visa Platinum credit card review to decide if this is the best card for you.
Texas is a state known for its love of sports. From football to cheerleading, Texan fans are a force to be reckoned with. The fans of ATX Winterguard, an organization based in Austin, Texas, that trains people of all ages to compete in indoor color guard activities.
People who support ATX Winterguard are so rabid in their support that there is even an ATX Winterguard Visa Platinum Rewards Card. You can support ATX Winterguard with every purchase, and earn rewards for yourself as well. Since you have to make purchases anyway, you might as well use those purchases to help a worthy organization.
ATX Credit Card Financial Details
The card also offers several features:
- No annual fee
- Low introductory APR for the first six months
- 11.99% APR after that
- 15.99% APR on cash advances
- No balance transfer fees for the first six months
- $50 bonus contribution to ATX Winterguard with your first purchase on the card
Virtue is Its Own Reward
And you can also earn rewards towards free air travel, merchandise, and even cash back. And let’s not forget that every purchase on the card means a donation to ATX Winterguard. If you’re going to make purchases anyway, you might as well get some free money for ATX Winterguard while you’re at it.
You Can Do Better
But if you’re not a huge fan of ATX Winterguard, then there’s absolutely no reason for you to get this card. There are other cards available with better interest rates and better rewards. The only unique benefit that the ATX Winterguard credit card offers you is the opportunity to support ATX Winterguard.
And even if you are a fan of ATX Winterguard, you just might be better off getting a better rewards card with a better rate and better rewards and redeem those rewards points for cash that you can donate directly to the organization. You may not get a fun card with pictures of the members on it, but you’ll definitely be getting a better financial deal.
Get started comparing credit card offers now!
- American Land, Recreation & Cultural Organization Visa Platinum Rewards Card
- The American Land, Recreation & Cultural Organization Visa Platinum Rewards Card
- Trout Unlimited Credit Card
- Elks Platinum Credit Card
- Philadelphia Phillies Credit Card
- San Francisco Renegades Credit Card
- The Animal Friends Visa® Platinum Rewards Card