If you are a friend, family member of a student, an alumni or a fan of Auburn University, then you might be interested in the Auburn National Championship MasterCard, Visa, or American Express. These three cards represent the award winning Auburn University football team and you get to choose between the designs as well as the type of card you prefer.
Compare credit cards right now by using the free credit card chaser tool on this page!
The Auburn National Championship credit cards are affinity cards offered by Bank of America. Each time you make a purchase using your card, Bank of America donates money to the Auburn University scholarship fund. To date more than $4.5M has been raised using the affinity cards.
Auburn National Championship Credit Card Overview
With your cards, you will earn one point for every $1 that you spend using your card. There is no cap on your points and points do not expire for 5 years. You can redeem your points of virtually anything that you can imagine.
The American Express card offers many of the extra perks that you expect from AMEX such as 24/7 customer service, warranty service on all purchases, theft protection and more.
Auburn National Championship Credit Card Terms
All three of these cards offer:
- 12 billing statement 0% APR for all purchases
- 12.99% APR to 20.99% APR for purchases and balance transfers
- 29.99% Penalty APR
- 24.99% APR for cash advances
- $10 or 4% for transaction fees, whichever is greater
Auburn National Championship Credit Card Verdict
All three of these cards are beneficial for anyone who wants to support Auburn University and their scholarship program. What’s more, their starting interest rate is not bad for someone with excellent credit.
You should be aware that the APR is variable, which means that it will fluctuate based on the Prime Rate, which you can find at The Wall Street Journal www.wallstreetjournal.com at the end of each month.
Use the credit card chaser tool on this page to compare credit cards right now!
- American Quarter Horse Association Credit Cards – from Bank of America Review
- University of Arizona Credit Card
- Michigan State University Credit Card
- University of Wisconsin Credit Card
- National Trust for Historic Preservation Credit Card
- American University MasterCard
- Bloomsburg University Credit Card