If you like to travel, then the Baxter Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card with CURewards is an option that you will want to consider as it pays off in travel rewards. This rewards credit card focuses on travel discounts with no blackout dates or airline restrictions.
Compare credit cards online with the free credit card chaser tool on this page!
When it comes to choosing a good rewards credit card, you want to focus on how quickly you can earn your rewards as well as the interest rate that you are getting on your card. Keep reading to learn if the BCU Visa Platinum credit card fits the bill for you.
BCU Visa Platinum Credit Card with CURewards Overview
This rewards credit card allows you to earn one rewards point for each $1 that you spend. The first 90 days after you activate your card you will earn triple points for each $1 that you spend as well as receiving 3,000 bonus points. Points are redeemed for travel.
This card also offers travel insurance as well as roadside emergency assistance.
You can design your own credit card if you choose this card. You can choose your own image or you can use one of the images that they offer you. You cannot use any protected or copyrighted images.
This credit card is not a bad credit credit card. However, if you have slightly bumpy credit with no recent problems (2+ years), then you may qualify for this card. You cannot qualify if you have a bankruptcy or judgment on your credit report.
There is an introductory offer for balance transfers of 6.9% to 8.9%. According to the Federal Reserve, all introductory offers on credit cards must last at least six months. Baxter beats that by a year with an 18-month introductory offer. The catch is that you have to make the balance transfers within the first 90 days after card activation.
BCU Visa Platinum Credit Card with CURewards Terms
The terms for this card include:
- 10.5% to 19.9% variable APR for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR
- 6.9% to 8.9% introductory APR for balance transfers
- 1% fee for foreign transactions
- $5 or 3% cash advance fee, whichever is greater
BCU Visa Platinum Credit Card with CURewards Verdict
This has the potential to be a very good card. However, the one downside is that there is no way to earn rewards fast for this card as everything earns at a 1 to 1 ratio. In addition, those of you with bad credit are going to have to find another option.
Use the free credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards and their options right now.
- Baxter Credit Union Visa Signature Credit Card
- Baxter Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card with Cash Back
- Baxter Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- 66 Federal Credit Union VISA Platinum with CURewards
- FirstLight Federal Credit Union CURewards Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Los Angeles Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Plus Credit Card with CURewards
- Air Force Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa