If you shop at Bed Bath & Beyond on anything resembling a regular basis, you can take advantage of a relatively new opportunity to save some money on your purchases there.
The Bed Bath & Beyond Credit Card provides a way for Bed Bath & Beyond customers to get rewards when they shop at any Bed Bath & Beyond location, either real world retail outlets or online.
Here, we’ll go over some of the specifics of the Bed bath & Beyond credit card offer so you can decide whether you want to apply for the BBB credit card or a different credit card altogether.
Exclusive BBB Credit Card Benefits
The Bed Bath & Beyond Credit Card offers a number of exclusive benefits to cardholders. These include:
- 5% back in the form of rewards whenever the Bed Bath & Beyond Credit Card is used at a Bed Bath & Beyond location, including the online store. Several other related retailers, such as Christmas Tree Shops and Harmon are included.
- 1% back when the card is used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Every 1,000 reward points allow cardholders to exchange points for a gift certificate, at the rate of 100 points to the dollar.
- A $10 gift certificate for Bed Bath & Beyond is given to the cardholder after their first purchase.
- A coupon for $25 off of any Bed Bath & Beyond purchase is provided after any purchase of $100 or more made with the Bed Bath & Beyond Credit Card.
Other Bed Bath & Beyond Card Aspects
No annual fee is charged for cardholders. There is zero liability, and the Bed Bath & Beyond Credit Card is accepted anywhere MasterCard can be used. Other additional benefits include travel assistance, an option for extended warranty insurance, as well as purchase assistance. While the card does not provide as many additional features as more standard credit cards, it is certainly worth having if you shop at Bed Bath & Beyond on a regular basis.