We had recently given an overview of what Blippy.com is and how Blippy works and then a little after that we mentioned that Blippy was already streaming 1 million credit card transactions but now according to Venture Beat Blippy has received funding that gives them a post money valuation of $46.2 million. Judging from some of the feedback on earlier Blippy posts some would think that this valuation is utterly ridiculous while others will think that it’s not high enough. What do YOU think?
- Blippy.com Already Streaming $1 Million+ of Credit Card Transactions
- Blippy.com Wants You to Show the World Your Credit Card Transactions
- Post Date
- Sierra Trading Post Credit Card
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse’s Credit Card Interest Rate Capping Bill is a No Go
- Your Credit Card Debt is Your Fault: Stop Reading Self Indulgent Blogs
- Infamous Credit Card Hacker Albert Gonzalez Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison