As a member of the BMW Car Club of America, you are joined with an elite group of people, all who love their BMWs. Of course, you don’t have to own a BMW to be a fan of the car, but it does help to own one when you apply for the BMW Car Club of America Rewards Visa credit card!
Compare credit cards today by using the free credit card chaser tool found on this page.
PartnersFIRST, a company that specializes in affinity cards for companies and organizations around the globe, offers the BMW Car Club of America Rewards Visa. PartnersFirst is associated with Western Alliance Bancorporation.
BMW Car Club of America Rewards Visa Overview
This credit card is both a rewards card and an affinity card. An affinity card is a card that pays money to an organization or a charity each time you make a purchase. In this case, Western Alliance will make a donation to the BMW Car Club of America each time you make a purchase with your card.
The rewards part of this card allows you to earn points that you can redeem for a variety of things from travel to BMW merchandise. You can also redeem your points for a renewal of your BMW Car Club of America membership.
This is not a bad credit credit card, and you need good to excellent credit to qualify. You cannot have any bankruptcies on your record, nor can you have any recent late payments.
When you apply for the card, you have the option of uploading a picture of your BMW to be placed on the face of your card. You cannot upload a photo that you don’t own as it is an infringement on copyright laws according to the United States Copyright Office.
BMW Car Club of America Rewards Visa Terms
- 12.24% to 22.24% variable APR for purchases
- 0% intro APR for balance transfers for 6 month
- 12.24% to 22.24% variable APR for balance transfers after introductory offer expires
- 24.99% variable APR for cash advances
- 27.99% variable penalty APR until 6 consecutive payments are made
- No annual fee
- 4% cash advance fees and balance transfer fees, with a minimum of $5
- No late payment fee
BMW Car Club of America Rewards Visa Verdict
If you are a BMW fan or you own a BMW, then this may be a great card for you, especially if you have great credit and can qualify for the low 12.24% interest rate.
Compare credit cards right now with the free credit card chaser tool!
- Affinity Federal Credit Union Hillsborough Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Asiana Airlines Credit Card
- Western Kentucky University Credit Card
- Club Monaco Credit Card
- Diners Club Charge Card
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association – AOPA Business MasterCard with WorldPoints Rewards – from Bank of America
- Alliance Bank of Arizona Business Credit Card