Capital One has only been in business since the late 1980′s, but it has become one of the largest credit card issuers in the world. The Capital One Classic Platinum credit card doesn’t have a low interest rate and there is also an annual maintenance fee, but consumers with flawed credit histories can be approved.
Visit the credit card chaser website for more options and online credit cards!
Credit requirements for the Capital One Classic Platinum credit card are spelled out in plain language so that applicants can decide on whether or not to apply. The Better Business Bureau and Capital One recently released online credit card debt management literature to assist consumers in keeping their finances in order.
Capital One Classic Platinum Features
The Capital One Classic Platinum card doesn’t give cardholders any real perks or bonuses. However, these personal credit cards do have a zero percent introductory interest rate that is valid until September of 2014. This introductory interest rate is not applicable on balance transfers. While Capital One regularly sends out pre-qualified credit card applicants, online applications are also accepted and instantly considered.
Branded with the MasterCard logo, the Capital One Classic Platinum credit card comes with multiple types of anti-fraud protection from Capital One. Any purchases made with the Capital One Classic Platinum credit card will have an extra warranty and cardholders do not have to pay for fraudulent purchases. Bonus features such as rental car insurance and travelers insurance are also available to cardholders.
Enjoy MasterCard benefits, including 24-hour roadside assistance and extended warranty. Pick an image for your card—choose the one shown here, any of the hundreds in our collection, protection or add your own
- 0% intro APR on purchases until September 2014
- 22.9% Variable APR
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen
- Enjoy MasterCard benefits, including 24-hour roadside assistance and extended warranty protection
- Pick an image for your card—choose the one shown here, any of the hundreds in our collection, or add your own
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards
- Redeem the cash back you earn for any amount, any time
- No limit to the cash back you can earn
- Your cash back doesn’t expire
Capital One Classic Platinum Interest Rates and Fees
Capital One Classic Platinum credit cardholders pay $39 a year to maintain their accounts. Both balance transfers and purchases are calculated at a variable interest rate of 22.9%. These credit cards do have a penalty APR that becomes applicable when consumers make late payments or has a balance that exceeds the limit.
The over the limit fee for the Capital One Classic Platinum credit card is $29. A $35 fee is tacked onto accounts with missed or late payments. Cardholders that take out cash advances pay 24.9% interest when they carry revolving balances.
Use the credit card chaser now to compare credit cards you may already have in your wallet to see how they stack up!
- Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. World MasterCard Credit Card
- Capital One, National Association World MasterCard Credit Card
- Capital One Spark Classic for Business
- Capital One Secured MasterCard Credit Card
- Capital One Orbitz Visa Platinum
- Capital One MasterCard Offers for You
- Capital One Platinum Prestige Credit Card