Central Florida Educators Federal Credit Union offers four Visa credit cards from which their members can choose. The Platinum Rewards Visa allows members to earn reward points when they spend money using their Visa card.
Use the free credit card chaser tool at the top of the page to compare credit cards online today!
The Platinum Rewards card is not a bad credit credit card; however, those of you with some bumps on your credit history may be able to qualify. There are some restrictions, however. For example, you need to be making a good income, you cannot have any late or missed payments for three years or longer, and you cannot have a high debt to income ratio.
Central Florida Educators FCU Platinum Rewards Visa Overview
As a rewards credit card, you will receive one point for every $1 that you spend using your card. There is no opportunity to earn bonus points or double points, etc. on special purchases. You can redeem your points at the CURewards website for travel, merchandise, or gift certificates.
All the CFE credit cards contain a foreign transaction restriction. You cannot make a foreign transaction using your credit card on a regular basis. If, however, you are planning to travel overseas, to Canada or Mexico, you can have this restriction lifted temporarily by calling CFE two weeks prior to your trip.
The Platinum Rewards Visa offers:
- Zero Liability fraud protection
- Rental car insurance
- Emergency assistance while you are traveling
- Warranty services
You can manage your credit card account online or via telephone as well.
Central Florida Educators FCU Platinum Rewards Visa Terms
The terms for the CFE credit cards are in compliance with the new credit card rules from the Federal Reserve. These terms include:
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- No over the credit limit fee
- 10.25% to 17.75% variable APR for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- 17.75% penalty variable APR
- 1% foreign transaction fee
- $15 to $25 late payment fee depending upon your credit card balance
- $25 returned payment fee
Central Florida Educators FCU Platinum Rewards Visa Verdict
If you shop online at companies overseas, then this card could prove to be impossible to use for those transactions. Other than that, overall, the CFE credit card offers many benefits to CFE members.
Compare credit cards and special offers with the free credit card chaser tool right now!
- Central Florida Educators FCU Green Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Central Florida Educators FCU MasterCard Platinum Credit Card
- Central Florida Educators FCU MasterCard Platinum Cash Credit Card
- Central Florida Educators FCU Business Visa Credit Card
- Central Florida Educators FCU MasterCard Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Central Florida Educators FCU Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Central Florida Educators FCU Platinum Cash Visa Credit Card