The CFCU Credit Union Classic Visa card is offered by the CFCU Community Credit Union. It is one of four credit cards offered by CFCU Credit Union. Three of their credit cards are personal credit cards and the last one is a business credit card.
Compare credit cards right now by using the free credit card chaser tool.
Credit Unions are best known for the low interest credit cards. In addition, they are widely known for providing cards that have very few or no fees associated with them. Keep reading to see if the CFCU Credit Union Classic Visa offers these same benefits!
CFCU Credit Union Classic Visa Overview
You do not have to be a member of the CFCU Community Credit Union to apply for the Classic Visa card. You have the option of applying for this card online or calling and applying directly with the bank. In either case, this is not an instant response credit card; you are going to have to wait to learn if you qualify.
The interest rates for this card are based on the Prime Rate. The Prime Rate is released on the last day of every month by The Wall Street Journal. You can check the Prime Rate for yourself whenever you please.
When you apply for this Classic Visa, you are applying for a loan with CFCU. You have the option of selecting how much you want your credit limit to be, although there is no guarantee that you will get the amount that you request.
The CFCU Credit Union Classic Visa is not a bad credit credit card, however, you may qualify if you have slightly bumpy credit. This will greatly depend upon your current credit history.
CFCU Credit Union Classic Visa Terms
Although you don’t have to be a member of CFCU Credit Union to apply for this card, if you aren’t a member there will be a $15 annual fee to maintain this card. If you are a member, there is no annual fee.
Other terms include:
- 12.9% variable APR for purchases
- 9.79% variable APR for balance transfers
- No penalty APR
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No over the credit limit fee
- $20 late payment or returned payment fee
CFCU Credit Union Classic Visa Bottom Line
Overall, this is an excellent choice for those of you who want a low interest credit card with limited fees. Although your credit will have to be pretty good to qualify, it doesn’t have to be perfect.
Use the credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards online right now!
- Miami University Community Federal Credit Union Credit Card
- Security Service Federal Credit Union MasterCard Classic Credit Card
- Eastman Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card
- Marriot Employees’ Federal Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card
- Arapahoe Credit Union Visa Classic Card
- Affinity Federal Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card
- Robins Federal Credit Union Visa Classic Secured (Variable) Credit Card