The Christian Community Credit Union credit card offer is a Christian credit card that is marketed towards believers. Read through this CCCU credit card review to decide if this is the right credit card for you.
No matter how you feel about credit cards, chances are you’re going to need to get one at some point in your life. Each person in the United States is required to supply a credit report and rating in order to be approved for home or auto loans, financing for advanced education, and even to be eligible for some employment opportunities.
The only way to build credit is to open lines of credit and demonstrate that you can handle the responsibility by paying off your balance when it is due. Although some might consider credit cards a ‘necessary evil’ there’s no reason why it can’t also be used to do some good.
Using Your Christian Community Credit Union Credit Card to Support Ministry
If you are religious and like the idea of supporting Christian organizations that are working to share a better life with people all over the world, the Christian Community Credit Union is probably one of the most appropriate financial institutions for you to work with. The CCCU prides itself on making it easy for Christian spenders to give back through the use of credit cards that will also help them build their credit rating.
Benefits of the Christian Community Credit Union Credit Card
It’s important to point out that using the Christian Community Credit Union Credit card will not only have benefits for those in need all around the world, but can also help you to be a more savvy spender in your everyday financial activities. Consumer benefits for using the card include:
- Donating to Missions & Ministries
- Earn CURewards
- No Annual Fee
- 100% Fraud Protection
- Emergency Card & Cash
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Travel & Emergency Assistance
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Year-End Summary Statement
Rates and Fees for the Christian Community Credit Union Credit Card
Too many people sign up for credit cards because they want to make a purchase that they don’t yet have the money for, or they are attracted to rewards and travel points that could help them earn more for their money. It’s important to remember that credit cards have the ability to impact your credit, both positively and negatively, and it’s essential that you understand the terms, rates, and fees you’re agreeing to before you sign. Important rates and fees for the CCCU credit card include:
- Maximum annual percentage rate is 18% on purchases, but rate is flexible on the first of each month
- $15 fees for late payment
- Balance transfers will incur a charge of 2% of the balance transferred, with a $5 minimum
- $10 fee for replacing a lost or stolen card
Making a Decision
Before applying for the Christian Community credit card, or any other credit card for that matter, be sure and do your research. Use our free tool for comparing credit cards now!
- Christian Community Credit Union Platinum Rewards Visa Credit Card
- America’s Christian Credit Union Platinum Visa
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Credit Card
- Community First Credit Union of Florida Business Visa Credit Card
- Community First Credit Union of Florida Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Christian Community Credit Union MAF Platinum Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Cornerstone Community FCU Student Visa Credit Card