If you are looking for a rewards MasterCard, then you might want to consider the Citi Dividend World MasterCard. This credit card is designed to provide you with the most benefit if you travel a lot by airplane; however, it isn’t the only way that you can benefit with bonus points.
Find online credit cards right now by using the credit card chaser tool located below!
The Citi Dividend World is not a bad credit credit card and in order to qualify you need to have a credit score of at least 740. This does not guarantee that you will receive the card, only that you meet part of the minimum requirements.
Citi Dividend World Benefits
As mentioned above, the Citi Dividend World is a rewards credit card. It offers a cash back credit card program that yields higher returns if you make purchases at sponsored merchants, of which there are over 400.
The percentage back program includes:
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- 5% cash back on purchases made at from sponsored merchants
Other benefits include:
- No annual fee
- Online account management
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on new purchases and balance transfers
- Low interest rates for people with pristine credit
Citi Dividend World Terms
The terms for this card include one of three interest rates depending on your credit score. These rates are:
The penalty APR for this card is 29.99% and the cash advance APR is 25.24%.
The penalty APR applies when you have a returned payment tor your payment is late. Three is no limit on how long the penalty APR might last and it will apply to both new and existing purchases if your payment is more than 60 days late and only on new purchases if the payment is less than 60 days late.
Citi Dividend World Bottom Line
This card could end up being a great option for those of you who prefer to get cash back for your purchases and the interest rate is low for a rewards card if you have good credit. However, there one down side is an inflexible penalty APR program that could end up punishing you indefinitely if the company chooses to do so.
- Citi Dividend World by MasterCard
- Citi Dividend Platinum Select Credit Card
- Citi Dividend Card for College Students
- General Electric Credit Union Visa Dividend Credit Card
- Citi Executive AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard Credit Card
- General Electric Credit Union Visa Dividend Plus Gold Credit Card
- Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage World Mastercard