The Citi PremierPass Credit Card is one of the most popular Citibank credit cards and falls squarely into the points credit card and airlines credit card categories. Should you apply for the Citibank Premier Pass Card? Read through this full Citi Premier Pass review and then either submit a secure online Citibank Premier Pass credit card application or use our free credit card comparison tools to find and compare credit cards!
CitiBank PremierPass Rewards
The Citi Premier Pass rewards program is a credit card points reward program with the following details:
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $600 within the first 3 months of obtaining the card
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on “everyday purchase items” and earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other items
- Earn 1 point for every mile flown on any airline when you purchase airline tickets with the Premier Pass card
- A maximum of 200,000 points can be earned per calendar year of which a secondary cap of 100,000 points can come from airline miles (for “Elite Level” cardholders)
- Redeem points for flights at anytime with no blackout dates (utilizes the “ThankYou® Network”)
- Receive a free companion airline ticket when you buy a qualifying ticket (“qualifying ticket” usually means any coach ticket that costs $299 or more for travel in the continental United States and Hawaii although program participation will vary from airline to airline and from one region of the country to another)
- 20 grace period if you pay the balance in full by the payment due date every credit card billing period
There are two types of Citibank Premier Pass credit cards: the Citi PremierPass MasterCard Credit Card and the Citi PremierPass American Express Credit Card. Both the MasterCard and the American Express have identical Premier Pass rewards programs.
Citi Premier Pass Credit Card Details
Here are some of the important details of the Citi PremierPass Credit Card offer:
- $75 annual fee
- 14.24% variable purchase APR
- 25.24% cash advance APR
- 29.99% default APR
- 3% balance transfer fee ($5 minimum balance transfer fee charge)
Applying for the Citi Premier Pass Credit Card Online
Should you apply online for the Citi Premier Pass Credit Card offer? No one card is best for every single person so be sure that you do your homework and look around for the best credit card. Try out our free credit card finder to get started comparing credit cards now!