The Citi PremierPass Credit Card offer is a travel credit card offer / airline credit card offer that has some unique advantages compared to the typical rewards credit card. These days, people are getting very creative about finding ways to save money and stretch their dollars to cover more things that they need on a daily basis.
Although you might be doing your best to cut corners and go without luxuries when you can, there are some purchases that simply can’t be avoided. Wouldn’t it be great if you could be rewarded for purchasing these essential items with a credit card?
The Citi PremierPass Credit Card was created as a way to provide consumers with rewards and rebates for normal purchases as well as travel expenses.
Rewards Available with the Citi PremierPass Credit Card
People used to choose credit cards based on how much they would be allowed to borrow and how much of an interest rate they would have to pay for continuous balances, but recently rewards and rebates have started to enter into the thought process with increasing priority.
It’s important to choose a credit card that will not only allow you to postpone payment until the end of the month, but will also reward you for using the card. With the Citi PremierPass Credit Card, you’ll have the chance to earn:
- 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 spent on purchases grocery stores, drug stores and gas stations
- Up to 3 ThankYou Points for travel arrangements booked on Expedia.com
- 1 ThankYou Point for every 3 miles flown with any airline (by you or someone else)
- $50 statement credit with first Expedia purchase on the card
Citi PremierPass Credit Cardholder Benefits
These benefits might sound great if you’re a regular Expedia.com shopper, but what if you’re just looking for a solid credit card with attractive protection and benefits? The Citi PremierPass offers many benefits for cardholders regardless of how much they travel. These benefits include:
- No annual fee
- 0% APR on all purchases for the first 7 months the account is open
- 0% APR on all balance transfers for the first 7 months the account is open
- No pre-set spending limit
- Automatic Travel Accident Insurance: Coverage for all plane, train or bus tickets purchased on the card
- Retail Purchase Protection: coverage against accidental damage or theft for 90 days
- Travel & Emergency Assistance: medical and legal referrals, lost luggage assistance, emergency transportation, and translation services in the U.S. and abroad
Using the Citi PremierPass Credit Card Responsibly
Many people get excited about the benefits and perks they can earn with their credit card, and sometimes lose sight of the fact that they must pay in full for their purchases before they will have the ability to redeem their rewards.
Make sure that you don’t spend more than you can afford to pay in full, or you might find yourself unable to access your points.
Get started finding and comparing credit cards today!