Many people choose a classic credit card over other types of card because it offers a lower APR. This is exactly what CoastHills claims is best about their classic credit card, that it is a low interest credit card.
Use the credit card chaser tool to compare the terms of online credit cards!
As a credit union, CoastHills already has a leg up on other credit card companies because most credit unions have very few or very low fees associated with their card. The question is; does this card live up to the standards of most other credit union credit cards. Keep reading to find out!
CoastHills FCU Visa Classic Credit Card Overview
In order to qualify for the CoastHills FCU Visa, you need to be a member of this particular credit union. You can open up an account with as little as $25.
This credit card is not a rewards credit card. This is what is meant when a card is called a classic card, it has no rewards programs, and it is a basic credit card.
This card comes with several benefits, which are especially good for people who like to travel. These benefits include:
- Rental car insurance
- $50,000 travel accident insurance
- Delayed baggage insurance
- Free emergency card replacement service
- Emergency cash replacement service
- Fraud Liability protection
- Fraud diction system
CoastHills FCU Visa Classic Credit Card Terms
The CoastHills Fees are in complete compliance with the 2010 Federal Reserve credit card rules. These fees include:
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No ATM fee
- No over the limit fee
- Late payment fee based on credit card balance
- The terms include:
- Minimum 13% variable APR
- 1% foreign transaction fee
- 17% penalty APR
In addition, if you default on your loan, CoastHills reserves the right to call for your debt to be paid in full.
CoastHills FCU Visa Classic Credit Card Verdict
Well, the terms for this card aren’t too bad, but compared to other credit unions, the starting interest rate for this card is a little high. You will find that there are some credit unions with interest rates as low as 6% and if you have perfect credit and you want a classic card, the you want the lowest interest rate possible.
Compare credit cards online with the free credit card chaser tool!
- CoastHills FCU Platinum Plus Visa with Rewards Credit Card
- CoastHills FCU Business Platinum Rewards Visa Card
- America First Federal Credit Union Visa Classic Cash Back No Annual Fee Credit Card
- Unitus Classic Visa
- TFCU Visa Classic No Frills
- First Community Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card
- Coast Central Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card