The Columbus Bank and Trust (CB&T) Purchase Perks Visa Platinum credit card offers something that you donâ€™t often see with rewards credit cards. They allow you to combine points from other credit cards to increase your point earnings.
Compare credit cards online with the free credit card chaser tool!
Most credit card companies do not allow you to combine the points that you have earned from other credit cards. However, if you have any other credit cards from CB&T, you can use your spending on those cards to bolster the points on this Visa card, which allows you to earn points faster!
CB&T Purchase Perks Visa Platinum Credit Card
This credit card is a rewards credit card that allows you to earn one point for every dollar that you spend. There doesnâ€™t appear to be a way for you to earn points faster via certain types of spending or via bonus points. You can redeem your bonus points for travel purchases, merchandise or gift cards.
You can earn additional points when you have credit cards in the names of other people, such as your children or your spouse. In addition, their check cards or other credit cards associated with CB&T can be combined with this card for additional points.
This credit card also comes with some other benefits such as:
- 24/7 concierge service
- Travel accident insurance for up to $500K
- Rental car insurance
- Emergency transportation services when you travel
- Lost luggage insurance
- Emergency assistance when you travel
- $1,500 in coverage if your hotel room is robbed when you travel
- $1,000 coverage against identity theft
CB&T Purchase Perks Visa Platinum Credit Card Terms
This is a low interest credit card. The terms include:
- 7.24% variable interest rate, based on the prime rate for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances
- No balance transfer fee
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- $10 or 4% fee for cash advances, depending upon which is greater
- Late payment fee based on credit card balance as directed by the Federal Reserve
CB&T Purchase Perks Visa Platinum Credit Card Verdict
This card has a lot to offer, it is not a bad credit credit card, however, and you need to have exceptional credit to qualify. One of the best things about this card is that you can combine spending from other credit cards to boost your bonus points.
Use the free credit card chaser tool to compare what online credit cards have to offer!
- Columbus Bank and Trust Visa Business Platinum Credit Card
- Elevations Credit Union Visa Peak Platinum Credit Card
- American Savings Bank, FSB TravelAwards Plus Business Visa
- Ameriprise Bank, FSB Platinum Card from American Express
- Columbus Bank and Trust MasterCard Business Platinum Credit Card
- CoastHills FCU Platinum Plus Visa with Rewards Credit Card
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Visa Rewards Credit Card