The Columbus Band and Trust (CB&T) Business Platinum credit card is a card that is designed for businesses that have a lot of travel expenses. This rewards credit card allows you to combine your personal credit cards from CB&T and your debit card to generate faster point collection.
Compare credit cards online by using the free credit card chaser tool at the top of the page!
You do need to have a business account with CB&T in order to apply for this credit card. Opening an account is easy and doesn’t require any special criteria or hoops to jump through in order to get an account.
CB&T Visa Business Platinum Credit Card Overview
The CB&T Visa Business Platinum credit card is a low interest credit card. It is a card that is associated with your personal credit rather than the credit of your business. If you have a Dun & Bradstreet score or you are registered with one of the other business credit reporting agencies such Equifax, Experian or NACM, then you will want to consider a business card that doesn’t require your personal information.
The rewards program is based upon an equal spending to earning ratio. For every dollar you spend, you will receive one reward point. For the first 90 days that you have this card, you will earn two points for every dollar that you spend. If you are combining your debit card with the points from this card, you should know your debit card earns one point for every two dollars that you spend.
CB&T Visa Business Platinum Credit Card Benefits
The benefits for this card include:
- Travel accident insurance for $500K
- $10,000 insurance for emergency evacuation when traveling
- Rental car collision insurance
- Rental car theft insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement of $5,000
- Burglary insurance for hotel
- Emergency assistance during travel
- No annual fee
- Multiple employee cards
- Protection program for new purchases
CB&T Business Platinum Credit Card Verdict
Overall, this card does offer some great benefits. The downside here is that your personal credit has to be tied up with your credit card. In addition, the rewards program could be a bit more expansive, such as earning extra points for travel.
Use the free credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards online!
- Columbus Bank and Trust MasterCard Business Platinum Credit Card
- Sharonview Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Founders Federal Credit Union Platinum Business Visa Credit Card
- Great Southern Bank Credit Card
- CEFCU Business Visa Credit Card
- Founders Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Empower Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum with Rewards Credit Card