Looking for information on the Commerce Bank credit card offer? Almost everyone is familiar with the major credit card companies like American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover, but many people don’t realize that these cards can be issued by a large variety of banks and organizations.
If you don’t like the idea of having to deal directly with a massive credit card company any time you have a question, complaint or concern about your statement, you might consider choosing a credit card issued by a smaller, more local entity.
The Commerce Bank Credit Card is one such option, specifically designed to meet the needs of a diverse consumer base. Read through this Commerce Bank credit card review to decide if this is the best credit card offer for you.
Choosing the Right Commerce Bank Credit Card
Like many regional banks, Commerce Bank offers a series of credit cards so that consumers can pick the one with the rates and rewards that make the most sense for their life. These days interest rates and annual fees aren’t the only things cardholders are looking for; the chance to earn cash back rebates or discounts on travel expenses is equally attractive for some. Here are the various Commerce Bank credit card options:
- Special Connections Visa: no annual fee; credit and ATM transactions; rewards with a qualifying Commerce Bank checking account
- Commerce Miles Visa with Rewards: $29 annual fee; flexible rewards program with hundreds of options
- Royals MasterCard with Rewards: no annual fee; reward points for exclusive Royals memorabilia, merchandise, and special events
- Garfield Visa with Rewards: no annual fee; earn points for merchandise, gift cards, and travel, and exclusive Garfield items
- Kansas City Zoo Visa: no annual fee: support the Kansas City Zoo with every purchase
- Redbirds Visa with Rewards: no annual fee; reward points for gift cards, travel, Redbirds merchandise, and invitations to special events
Commerce Bank Credit Card Interest Rates
Although rewards are a nice way to encourage consumers to use their credit cards for more everyday purchases, it’s important to remember that any balance not paid in full at the end of the month will be subject to additional interest rate charges (often called finance charges).
It’s important to choose a card that offers a rate you can handle. Here are the introductory interest rates for each Commerce Bank Credit Card so that you can compare them and choose the best for your budget:
- Special Connections Visa: 0.00% APR for 6 months
- Commerce Miles Visa with Rewards: 0.00% APR for 6 months
- Royals MasterCard with Rewards: 3.99% APR for 6 months
- Garfield Visa with Rewards: 1.99% APR for 6 months
- Kansas City Zoo Visa: 0.00% APR for 6 months
- Redbirds Visa with Rewards: 1.99% APR for 6 months
Commerce Bank Credit Card Application
Before deciding on submitting a Commerce Bank credit card application make sure to compare all different types of credit cards!