How would you like to carry around just one small credit card and be able to use that card for linking up to all of your different credit card and debit card accounts? How would you like to be able to press a button on the card and hide the card numbers from the view of a nosy cashier or server that may have a credit card skimmer or cloner?
Check out the below video courtesy of Mashable to see a demo of Card 2.0. in action:
- Is there such a thing as electronic credit cards?
- Announcing the Winners of the 2009 Love/Hate Credit Cards Contest!
- 15 Year Old Boy Caught with 100′s of Skimmed Credit Card Numbers
- What Makes Up My Credit Score?
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Federal Credit Union Classic Credit Card