Think that misuse of credit cards and a bankruptcy could never happen to you? The above visual guide demonstrates the credit card statistics behind the increasing number of personal bankruptcies in the United States and the role that credit card debt plays.
Learn to manage your credit responsibly and take steps to protect yourself from being a bankruptcy statistic. Why? Because you just never know.
Take charge of your financial future by spending less than you earn, paying off your credit card balance every month, and either making credit work FOR you with a rewards credit card OR don’t use a credit card at all!
- What can I do if I’m having problems paying credit cards?
- What happens if you leave credit cards unpaid?
- David Weliver from MoneyUnder30 Talks Spending Habits and Goals
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Is it possible to sign up for credit cards after bankruptcy?
- Are there any credit cards for people who filed bankruptcy?
- How to Stop Out of Control Spending