If you are looking for a credit card to buy tires and pay for automotive services that is accepted at more than one particular place, then you may want to look at the information on the Credit First National Association Tire Rama credit card. This card is accepted at over 6,000 locations in the United States.
Use the free credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards online!
The Tire Rama credit card is a department store credit card, although technically, Tire Rama isn’t a department store. The reason that it is considered a department store credit card is that it can only be used at specific locations rather than anywhere you would like. As with most department store credit cards, this is not a low interest credit card.
Credit First National Association Tire Rama Credit Card Overview
This no annual fee credit card carries a whopping 22.8% interest rate, even if you have perfect credit! It is not a rewards credit card and there are no discounts for using your card.
Credit First follows all of the rules created by the Federal Reserve, including the way that they charge for late payments and returned checks.
Your late payment fees are determined by the balance amount on your credit card. The maximum amount that Credit First will charge is $35, although they are allowed to collect more if you have more than two late payments and they submit their fee changes to you in writing.
Credit First National Association Tire Rama Credit Card Pros and Cons
There are several pros and cons that you will want to consider for this card.
- Easier to get this card if you have fair credit
- Easier to get a higher credit limit on this card if you have fair credit (as compared to traditional credit cards)
- Hard to max out a card on superfluous purchases if you can only use it for car maintenance and tire purchases
- Can help you build your credit
- Very high interest rate
- Limited locations for use
Credit First National Association Tire Rama Credit Card Verdict
There are several pros versus cons for this card but the high interest rate is a major downside to this card. This card is definitely not recommended to those of you who are planning to carry a balance on your card that can qualify for a low interest credit card.
Compare credit cards right now using the free credit card chaser tool!
- Credit First National Association Plaza Tire Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Tire Choice Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Tire Starz Credit Card
- Credit First National Association STS Tire & Auto Center Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Gateway Tire Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Peerless Tire Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Tires Plus Platinum Credit Card