Truthfully, the Credit First National Association Tires Plus Gold Select credit card is no different from any of the other Credit First credit cards in terms of what it has to offer. This credit card is a store credit card that can be used to buy new or used tires and get repairs done on your vehicle at any Tires Plus.
Compare options with the free online credit card chaser tool found at the top of this page!
This credit card can only be used at a Tires Plus Total Car Care center. The good news is that they are located across the United States and there are more than 500 in which to choose. The bad news is that this isn’t nearly enough to cover every city across the country, so this won’t be the right card for everyone.
Credit First National Association Tires Plus Gold Select Credit Card Overview
This credit card is a good or excellent credit credit card for people with fair to perfect credit. Of course, the key word here is that it is a high interest rate credit card no matter what your credit score happens to be.
This card has a no interest rate offer for any purchases that exceed $249. This offer lasts for six months and applies to any purchases made prior to December 31, 2011, so it will expire soon. If you make a late payment on your credit card or you don’t pay off the balance in six months the entire interest rate for your purchase will be applied to your next credit card statement.
Credit First National Association Tires Plus Gold Select Credit Card Terms
This credit card may not be a bad credit credit card, but those of you with bumpy credit should have no problem qualifying for this credit card as long as some of the other criteria are met. For more information in what criteria Credit First will consider, check out this information from the Federal Reserve.
- The interest rate for this card is fixed at 22.8%
- There is no annual fee for this card
- Late fees range from $15 to $35
- There is no over the limit fee
- Returned payment fees are $35
Credit First National Association Tires Plus Gold Select Verdict
Overall, this card could have some real value for people who don’t have great credit. Part of the reason is that you can get a higher credit limit with worse credit than you can with a traditional credit card option. However, this won’t be the right card for everyone.
Use the free credit card chaser tool to compare credit cards online today!
- Credit First National Association Tires Plus Platinum Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Big 10 Tires Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Tire Starz Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Hibdon Tires Plus Platinum Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Monro Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Best One Credit Card
- Credit First National Association Ken Towery Credit Card