The Credit Union of Colorado Platinum Visa credit card offers the cardholder a low interest rate. A low interest credit card is one of the best types of credit card a person can have. Since low interest credit cards are so desirable, the cardholder usually has to have a fairly high credit score to qualify for one.
To find the best low interest credit cards available today you can compare credit card rates with the credit card chaser now!
There are many ways someone can improve their credit score to make it high enough to qualify for a low interest credit card. Websites like SmartMoney can help anyone, no matter what their current score, improve their credit by providing excellent information.
About the Credit Union of Colorado
Like all credit unions, the Credit Union of Colorado has requirements when it comes to who can become a member. Anyone can join a bank, but for someone to be eligible for credit union membership they usually have to live, go to school, or work in a certain area. Some credit unions, like the Credit Union of Colorado, require their members to work for certain organizations.
To be eligible for membership in this credit union the member must be:
- A state employee
- An employee of any county or municipality in Colorado
- An employee of CAPE
- An employee of PERA
You are also eligible to become a member if you are an employee, student, or alumni of the:
- Colorado School of Mine
- Colorado State University
- Colorado Community Colleges
- Colorado Mesa University
- University of Colorado in Boulder
The family members of anyone that meets these qualifications is also eligible to become a member of the Credit Union of Colorado.
Terms of the Credit Union of Colorado Platinum Visa Credit Card
This card has an interest rate that is determined by the cardholder’s credit score. The interest rate will be between 6.25% and 11.25%. The higher the credit score the cardholder has the less they will have to pay in interest. This interest rate will be the same for purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers. The cardholder will not have to pay an annual fee for this card.
Compare credit cards with our tool on this page now!
- America First Federal Credit Union Visa Classic No Annual Fee Credit Card
- Educational Community Credit Union MasterCard Credit Card
- iQ Credit Union Visa Gold Credit Card
- Hanscom Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Sul Ross State University Credit Card
- Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union Business Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Vons Employee Credit Union Visa Platinum Premium Credit Card