Since today is “Cyber Monday”, the Monday immediately following “Black Friday” and the day when online shopping is supposed to be at its peak, the below bullet points highlight some of the various special “Cyber Monday” credit card rewards that the various credit card companies are choosing to make available.
Of course, one of the best holiday shopping strategies (really for any time of the year) is to use a cash back credit card or a rewards credit card to save even more on your purchases. Some of the top cash back and rewards cards include the American Express TrueEarnings Card, the Chase Sapphire Card, and the Discover More Card.
Here are some of the various special credit card rewards programs where card holders can earn cash back and rewards in many cases even on top of the cash back that they already earn with their credit card:
- American Express is offering eligible card members triple rewards points on all purchases made on Amazon.com (up to $5,000 and the promotion expires today 11/30/09). Click here for the Amazon Cyber Monday Deals presented by American Express. American Express also offers card member savings for all shopping done through their Bonus Points Mall website.
- Chase is offering bonus rewards and free shipping on many items purchased through its Ultimate Rewards Program through the holiday season.
- Discover is offering a new section of their website dedicated to their Cashback Bonus Program and according to the counting timer at 1:00PM EST on 11/30/09 there has been $645,304,573 in Discover cashback bonus money earned so far this year.
- Amazon.com Platinum Visa Credit Card
- GE Money Bank Amazon.com Store Card Credit Card
- Chase Freedom Credit Card
- Are there any free online credit cards available?
- Win $500 in the 2009 Credit Card Chaser Love/Hate Credit Cards Contest
- Amazon.com Business Credit Card
- Bank of America Accelerated Rewards American Express Card