If you are looking for a credit card for your business and are a member of the Digital Federal Credit Union, you may want to apply for the DCU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card. Having a separate credit card for your business is important for a number of reasons.
Use the credit card chaser tool if you would like to compare credit cards right now!
DCU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card Benefits
The business credit card from DCU offers a generous credit line of up to $50,000. You are allowed to have multiple credit cards so each of your employees can have their own. In order to control how much they spend with the cards, you can set spending limits for every employee.
To help you organize your expenses, you can download your statement into the system that you use for accounting. You will also receive a summary at the end of the year, which will divide the purchases into different categories.
Other benefits of the business credit card include:
- Emergency and travel assistance
- Collision damage waiver for car rentals
- Travel accident insurance
- Warranty manager service
- Extended protection and purchase security
- Emergency card replacement
- Liability waiver program
DCU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card Terms
You are only eligible for the Visa Business Platinum card if you are a business member in the area of New England. There is no annual fee for the card.
The APR for the business credit card starts at 9.99% and is a variable rate, based on your credit. There is a grace period of 25 days on purchases, but no grace period on cash advances.
There is no fee for cash advances or balance transfer credit card transactions. If you make a late payment there is a $45 charge and there is a $45 fee for going over your credit limit. If you have a returned check, there is a $25 fee.
For credit card tips, you can visit the Federal Reserve Board.
It is extremely fast and easy to compare online credit cards by using the credit card chaser tool on this page.
- SACU Visa Platinum Credit Card
- M&I Bank FSB Visa Business Credit Card
- Community First Credit Union of Florida Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union Business Visa Platinum Credit Card
- First City Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Bank of America Platinum Business Credit Card
- 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum