The Earthmover Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card is the only unsecured credit card offered by Earthmover Credit Union for people with less than perfect credit. This credit card is a relatively low interest credit card especially for this type of credit.
Use our credit card chaser tool at the top of this page to compare credit cards and their terms!
While this credit card is for people with less than perfect credit, it is not a bad credit credit card. You do need to have fairly decent credit score, which means you cannot have:
- Any recent late payments on your credit cards
- A foreclosure
- A bankruptcy
- A judgment on your account at any time
Earthmover Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card Overview
This credit card is simply a classic credit card it does not offer any additional benefits to using the credit card other than car-rental insurance is included if you use your credit card to rent a car. As with any Visa card, you are protected by zero credit card fraud liability, should your card be lost or stolen and used without your permission.
The starting point for this credit card is a credit limit of $500. The maximum credit limit is $2,499, after that you may qualify for the Visa Platinum Preferred credit card, which has a starting credit limit of $2,500.
Earthmover Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card Terms
The interest rate for this credit card is based on the prime rate. You can find the prime rate once a month at the Wall Street Journal and you can find a forecast for the prime rate at the Financial Forecast Center as well.
The terms for this card include:
- 13.80% APR for balance transfers, cash advances and for purchases
- There is no ATM fee when using and Earthmover Credit Union owned ATM
- 19.80% variable penalty APR
- One percent foreign transaction fee
- Maximum $29 late credit card payment fee, over the credit limit, or return payment fee – these fees are directly associated with your balance on your credit card
Earthmover Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card Verdict
For someone without perfect credit, this is an excellent low interest rate credit card. Many credit card companies start your interest rate in the 17% range if you have bumpy credit. The only downside is that you have to be a member of this credit union in order to apply.
Use the credit card finder tool to see online credit cards instantly!
- Earthmover Credit Union Visa Platinum Preferred Credit Card
- Earthmover Credit Union Visa Secured Credit Card
- Earthmover Credit Union Visa Teen Investment Program (TIP) Credit Card
- Eastman Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card
- Royal Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Lake Michigan Credit Union Prime Link Platinum Visa Credit Card
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card