The Fairwinds Credit Union is a small, Florida based credit union that has been in existence since the late 1940s. Only one credit card is offered by the Fairwinds Credit Union, which is the Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Solutions Visa. Although business credit cards are usually utilized in a different manner than personal credit cards, the Wall Street Journal details how consumers can responsibly use their lines of credit.
For online credit card rates today, visit the FREE credit card chaser!
The National Credit Union Administration both regulates and lists all of the credit unions currently in operation in the United States. Before you will be able to be considered for the Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Solutions Visa credit card, basic credit union eligibility criteria must be met. You will need either to:
- Live in one of the seven Florida counties where the Fairwinds Credit Union operate
- Be the relative of an active accountholder
- Work with a company that is associated with the credit union
Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Card Fees
Some consumers may consider these low interest business credit cards; however, the APR is currently set from 13.24% to 18%. No introductory rate exists on Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Solutions Visa credit cards, but there are other exclusive features. Multiple payments made after the billing date may cause Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Solutions cardholders to pay the default interest rate.
At $39 for each credit card late fee incurred, cardholders must be careful to make payments no more than three days after the end of the billing period. The penalty amount is the same when accountholders exceed their maximum credit limit allowance.
Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Card Features
The maximum amount of credit that applicants can receive on the Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Solutions Visa line of credit cards is $20,000. Several additional credit card incentives programs are available to Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Solutions Visa credit cardholders.
The Travel and Emergency Assistance program lets business owners use their credit cards to secure last minute travel accommodations if they are ever in need. When a cardholder wants to get an added level of protection on products purchased with the Fairwinds Credit Union Platinum Business Solutions Visa, the Warranty Manager Service program can be activated.
Go to the FREE credit card chaser to compare credit cards that are suitable for your business!
- Fairwinds Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Fairwinds Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Fairwinds Credit Union Visa Secured Credit Card
- Los Angeles Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Consumers Credit Union Visa Platinum for Business Credit Card
- Georgia’s Own Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Langley Federal Credit Union Business Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card