Fifth Third Bank is a bank that has been providing banking services since 1908. This well respected and well-established company is not a national company. In order to qualify for some of their best deals, you have to reside in one of the areas where they provide banking services.
The states that Fifth Third Bank provides banking services to are: Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Wisconsin and West Virginia. If you live outside of these states, then you will not qualify for the lowest interest rates, which require opening an account at Fifth Third Bank. Compare credit card offers now!
There are many choices for you in terms of finding a good credit card, but there are many reasons that you should consider the Fifth Third Bank Visa Signature Rewards credit card. Fifth Third Bank is a secure company with several credit card options. Their Visa Signature Rewards card offers many benefits that you should consider.
The Benefits of the Fifth Third Bank Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card
- No Annual Fee
- Introductory rate of 0% for first 12 billing cycles
- Introductory rate applies to balance transfers as well
- Possible low rate of 12.99% after 0% introductory rate expires
- Two rewards points for every $1 spent on gas
- One reward point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Combine points between multiple cards with 53PointSharesm
- Acceleration reward program when card is used regularly (with a max of 2 pts per $1 spent)
- 15% discount at select online stores
- Spend rewards points how you want to
- $1,000,000 accident insurance when you travel
- Purchase security for any lost, stolen or damaged items within 90-days of purchase
- Lost luggage insurance when you pay for travel using your credit card
- Double warranty on all items purchased on the card (applies to 12 month mfr warranty or 12 month purchased extended warranty)
- 24/7 concierge service for all of your needs including travel, rental cars and more
Fees from the Fifth Third Bank Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card
- $100 balance transfer fee
- Up to 23.99% interest on new purchases after introductory 0% expires
- $35 late payment fee
- Interest rate increases to 24.99% for late payments, returned payments or over the limit
- $5 or 4% cash advance fee, whichever is greater
Fifth Third Bank Visa Signature Rewards Credit Cards Bottom Line
The bottom line is that this is an excellent credit credit card choice. This means your credit score needs to be 750 or higher to qualify.
The flexible rewards program makes it an excellent choice for people who like to do a variety of things and don’t want to be limited by restrictive programs. In addition, the 0% introductory APR makes it possible for you to transfer other credit balances to this card and pay them off without accruing interest.
If, however, you are one of the millions of Americans that don’t have excellent credit, try our credit chaser tool to compare credit cards and find one that suits your needs and your credit score!
- California Bank and Trust Visa Signature Credit Card
- Tompkins Trust Company Visa Signature Card
- Bank of Smithtown Visa Signature Card
- U.S. Bank Credit Card
- Emigrant Savings Bank Visa Signature Card
- Emigrant Savings Bank Visa Signature Card Credit Card Review
- Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. Visa Signature Credit Card