As opposed to personal credit credits, business credit cards are specifically reserved for legally registered companies. The First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Visa Business line of credit cards are available to current business owners.
Find online credit cards for new business owners at credit card chaser!
An application for the FFSL of Charleston Visa Business credit card has to be mailed in to the company’s headquarters in order for your request to be processed. Business owners that have a bank account at FFSL Association of Charleston have the option of applying for these business credit cards via the phone. Complete financial disclosures concerning both your personal and business assets must be made in order for your credit card application to be approved.
According to the Small Business Administration, company owners need to confirm that they have an official business credit file opened as soon as they have their grand openings.
FFSL of Charleston Visa Business Interest Rates
A fixed interest rate of 9.15% is charged to all FFSL Association of Charleston Visa Business credit cardholders. No less than $3 and no more than $35 is charged to accounts that are approved for cash advance requests. These business credit cards come with a $25 yearly account maintenance fee.
If a credit cardholder initiates a credit card payment that cannot be processed by FFSL Association of Charleston for any reason, a $32 returned payment fee would be assessed. A fee of $35 is added to the total amount due on accounts that become delinquent.
FFSL of Charleston Visa Business Details
Any business owner that meets the minimum credit requirements set forth by FFSL Association of Charleston can be approved for one of these Visa business credit cards. Few details on employee cards, credit line limits, and credit card design options have been released to consumers.
The yearly maintenance fee is due immediately after a new credit card account is approved. This fee is then deducted from FFSL of Charleston Visa Business credit card account before the credit card is mailed and activated.
Go to the credit card chaser website to compare credit cards for small business owners!
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston MasterCard Business Credit Card
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Visa CashBack ScoreCard Credit Card
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Gold MasterCard Credit Card
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Visa Credit Card
- Where do I find business credit cards for new businesses?
- First Tennessee Bank National Association Visa Small Business Credit Card
- Chase “Ink” Small Business Credit Card is First Visa/Mastercard Charge Card