With many choices available for credit cards, it is important to try to find one that balances your needs with affordability. The First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Visa Credit Card is that type of card. With a very low annual percentage rate and no annual fee, the First Federal Visa offers cardholders the opportunity to have a card that is truly valuable.
It is simple to conduct an online credit card comparison. Just click here to get started!
Fees and Rates for the First Federal S & L Association Visa Card
As mentioned earlier, there is no annual fee for the Visa Card from First Federal. In addition, the annual percentage rate for the card is only 7.15%. While this rate is based on the prime rate plus 3.9%, it is not a teaser rate and will only vary as the market fluctuates. In fact, First Federal will not raise the rate past 18% no matter how high prime gets.
With a grace period of 25 days and no minimum interest amount, it is possible for you to use the First Federal Visa Card with no additional costs if you pay your credit card balance in full off each billing period.
Be sure to look at all the options before applying for a credit card. Remember, that each application you submit, whether you are approved or not, affects your credit score. Learn more tips about managing your credit score at SuzeOrman.com.
How to Apply for a First Federal Savings and Loan Visa Card
There are several different ways to apply for a First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Visa Card. Credit card applications are accepted online, or you can call a toll free number and apply over the phone. Additionally, you can visit any of the dozen First Federal Banking Centers located in and around Charleston. In fact, some of the branches are open six and even seven days per week.
Use the credit card chaser now and get your credit cards compared quickly!
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston MasterCard Business Credit Card
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Gold MasterCard Credit Card
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Visa CashBack ScoreCard Credit Card
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston MasterCard Credit Card
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston Visa Business Credit Card
- Savings and Loan Association
- Capital One, National Association World MasterCard Credit Card