The First Hawaiian Bank Continental OnePass World Elite MasterCard does not exist; however, you will find that they do have the Continental Airlines OnePass credit card in its stead. As such, the Continental Airlines OnePass credit card will be what this article reviews.
Compare credit cards online with our credit card chaser above!
As the name suggests, this is a rewards card that offers airline miles. There is an option for a personal OnePass credit card or a business OnePass credit card.
First Hawaiian Bank Continental OnePass World Elite MasterCard Credit Card Overview
This credit card allows you to earn one mile for every dollar that you spend using your credit card. In addition, when you use your credit card to purchase tickets for Continental Airlines, you will receive two miles for every dollar that you spend. There is no maximum amount of miles that you can earn and there is no expiration date for the miles.
When you open your account, you automatically receive 5000 bonus miles. What’s nice about this is you don’t have to make a single purchase in order to get those bonus miles they will automatically be given to you. Unfortunately, there are blackout dates and restrictions on when and where you can fly.
You can apply for this credit card online and you can be approved immediately. If you receive a notice that you will be contacted by mail, then you have been declined for this credit card.
First Hawaiian Bank Continental OnePass World Elite MasterCard Credit Card Terms
The terms for this credit card or in complete compliance with all the Federal Reserve credit card rules. The terms for this card include:
- $55 annual fee
- 2.5% foreign transaction fee
- $3 or 3% ATM cash advance fee
- $5 or 3% over-the-counter cash advance and convenience check fee
- 15.24% variable APR based on the prime rate http://www.forecasts.org/prime.htm
- 18% penalty APR and cash advance APR
- $35 late payment and returned payment fee
- $15 over the credit limit fee
First Hawaiian Bank Continental OnePass World Elite MasterCard Credit Card Verdict
Overall, this is not a bad credit card. It is a little bit heavy on the fees; however, there are worse options out there. Of course, you always want to compare alternatives, as there are some airline reward credit cards that allow you to earn miles faster.
Use the credit card finder at the top of this page to do a credit card comparison now!
- First Hawaiian Bank Continental Airlines OnePass Master Card
- Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card
- Continental Airlines Credit Card
- Citi Executive AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard Credit Card
- Free Spirit World MasterCard Credit Card
- First Hawaiian Bank World MasterCard Credit Card
- China Airlines MasterCard